Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Back to School!

My life continues to get more exciting with every inch and pound that I get rid of. I am more confidant to do more things such as going back to college.
Yes, I decided to go back to college. I have been unemployed for a year and a half and nothing is happening in the work area of my life. So, I decided to fill a life long dream of becoming a nurse. This is a big decision, but one that has presented itself and I can't turn my back on it.

I will be starting the Certified Nursing Assistant program June 14th. Then this fall, I will be hitting the books toward an Associate of Science degree in Nursing. Two years from this fall and I will be 50 years old when I graduate, but it's never too late to change your life and mine has taken a 360 degree turn for the better, yeah!

I will let you all know what is going on with me after I start the program on June 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment